We strive to support all individuals within our Oregon coastal communities so everyone has choices to realize their unique dreams. Our community work includes the pursuit of affordable housing and independent living; advocacy for universal access; inclusive education resources; peer support and networking; community employment exploration; and unified events that elicit an intentional appreciation of where we choose to live amongst some of the most beautiful and diverse natural settings, the Oregon Coast. In this diversity of nature, we see thriving systems that rely upon each other, a model of interconnection we acknowledge and appreciate for our own successes.
• Everyone being supported to learn, grow, and thrive.
• People with disabilities are part of a community of their choice.
• Growth through exploration of our natural world.
• An inclusive community where those with disabilities and those without are valued for their uniqueness.
• Providing a range of opportunities for everyone to discover and realize their full potential.
We love to hear from our supporters, and we always welcome new volunteers.