We strive to support all individuals within our Oregon coastal communities so everyone has choices to realize our unique dreams. Our community work includes the pursuit of affordable housing; advocacy for universal access; inclusion education and resources; peer support and networking; community employment resources; and unified events that elicit an intentional appreciation of where we live.
Creating community choices through nature-inspired living, working, and respite opportunities
with people experiencing disabilities and those who share their journey.
• Everyone being supported to learn, grow, and thrive.
• People with disabilities are part of a community of their choice.
• Growth through exploration of our natural world.
• An inclusive community where those with disabilities and those without are valued for their uniqueness.
• Providing a range of opportunities for everyone to discover and realize their full potential.
We love to hear from our supporters, and we always welcome new volunteers.